How to Use WUXAL - Specialty Crops
WUXAL products incorporate advanced suspension technology for easy use and handling. Due to the high loading of Wuxal, please observe the following:
- In storage, a slight reversible phase separation may occur. Container agitation or shaking prior to use will reverse any separation that may have occurred.
- The product color may change from batch to batch and will modify some over time. These color variations will not affect product efficacy.
- In long-term storage, or in environments with repeated temperature fluctuations, some crystals may form in the product. Any crystals that develop will easily dissolve in water.
Wuxal products are high load suspensions that require the following precautions during mixing:
- When mixing with crop protection products for the first time, a jar test is always recommended.
- Many Wuxal formulations may be mixed together to obtain the desired nutrient delivery. However, certain combinations have limited compatibility and a few are not compatible. Please refer to the compatibility chart prior to tank mixing multiple Wuxal formulations.
- Agitation is required when adding Wuxal formulations to your mix tank. Without proper agitation, the Wuxal formulation will be slow to fully dissolve and may cause plugging of screens during application.
- Wuxal formulations may be added to mix tanks through common inductor systems. Ensure sufficient water flow through the inductor and agitation or recirculation within the tank.
- After mixing, Wuxal formulations will remain soluble in water. If the spray operation is suspended for any reason, some settling will occur; however, agitation or recirculation of the spray mixture will restore the product to useable condition.
For specific issues or problems, choose your crop and choose your individual concern from the drop-down menus and click submit.